About Us

Hi, welcome to Healthy Diaries and Thank You for stopping by!

Our names are Maria & Lisa and we’re 26 year-old identical twin sisters.

lisamaria(2)

We live nearby each other in Illinois with our wonderful husbands.

RLWEdding Lisa with her husband, Rinaldo.

Maria with her husband, John.

Our blog is a look into our lives as we live life being healthy and active.

We stay healthy by eating a 90% whole foods diet consisting of fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains and limited amounts of animal products. As for the other 10%, it usually involves satisfying our sweet tooth. :)

Not only is fueling your body important, but we also believe staying active is crucial to our health. As for staying active we exercise 4-5 days a week doing a mix of weight training, cardio and yoga.

 

JUMP

 

We hope you enjoy our blog and follow us through our quest for keeping an active and nutritious lifestyle.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Contact Lisa at Lisa@HealthyDiaries.com

Contact Maria at Maria@HealthyDiaries.com

**DISCLAIMER**
We are not registered dietitians. Our blog is simply a documentation of our lives. The views we express are ours alone, based on our own experiences, and should not be taken as medical advice.

  • Twitter button Facebook button RSS button
  • About Us

    Hi, welcome to Healthy Diaries and Thank You for stopping by! Our names are Maria & Lisa and we’re 26 year-old identical twin sisters. Our blog is a look into our lives as we live life being healthy and active. Find out more here...
  • my photos on tastespotting
  • Fitfluential
  • [adsense]